August 22, 2014

Check pencil skirt

Have you ever noticed that your taste changes? I remember days when I refused wearing high-waisted jeans, because they were "too high":) And now I cannot imagine my life without my favorite pairs of mom's jeans.
The same with skirts - I've never been a fan of them, but recently I've started to wear them more and more. And the good thing here is that I feel pretty comfortable in them:) 
It is said that the first designer who introduced the pencil skirt was Christian Dior. And although my skirt has nothing to do with Dior, I'm still in love with it. 

Thanks for the photos to my friend Julia (who, by the way, drew the girl on the top of my blog:))










tank top - per una
pencil skirt - new look
bag - second hand
necklace - accessorize
shoes - shellys london

4 comments:

  1. wow this look is amazing and stunning
    you look so classy, midi and maxi skirts suit you perfectly
    for sure <3

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Шикарная юбочка - шикарный образ.
    Все отлично смотрится!

    http://misspolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, мне очень приятно!)

      Delete