November 7, 2014

Mercedes-Benz Kiev Fashion Days S/S 2015

Traditionally, when Ukrainian Fashion Week is over, all the insiders of fashion industry wait for Mercedes-Benz Kiev Fashion Days. 
This year I visited MBKFD for the first time in my life and already as the press. You cannot even imagine how excited I was when I received a letter with the confirmation of my press accreditation! That was one of those moments when you understand that everything you do is not in vain.
All the dreams should come true and this time my blog helped me to bring them to life.

The first day of MBKFD was on Friday and unfortunately I couldn't visit it because of my work. But I'm very happy that I managed to come on Saturday and on Sunday, as seeing fashion shows with my own eyes makes me one of the happiest people ever!




IVANOVA S/S 2015:

OMELYA atelier S/S 2015:

ANNA K S/S 2015:



Thanks for reading! 
Love, Nastia

6 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures, such a great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, dear!
      glad, that you like it<3

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your comment!
    I follow your blog now.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, you have realy nice blog! Follow for follow? I am following you already :)

    http://ilovemanythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete