December 15, 2014

Getting Christmas Mood for Dummies

Do you like this time of the year the same as I do? Believe me, you'll have enough time to complain about winter and its cold weather. But for now, at least till Christmas and New Year, try to concentrate on good things about winter (yes, they do exist!).
1) Wear Christmas sweaters! If you don't have at least one nice Christmas sweater, no wonder you don't like winter:)
2) Listen to all the famous songs about New Year and Christmas. Or just find on the Internet soundtracks for Home Alone:)
3) Watch Home Alone!) As long as I remember myself, I always watch these movies. Except them, I rewatch films about Harry Potter and animated musical film Anastasia (I like it not only because of the name:D)
4) Drink cocoa with marshmellows! If you follow me on Instagram, you know how much I love it<3
5) Bake ginger cookies or some delicious pie:) 
6) Go to the open air skating rink (that's my plan for this winter).
7) Decorate your room with string lights. You will love it, I promise.

And just have fun and stay positive.
Wish you to have the best winter holidays ever!:)

Thanks for the photos to amazing Ania<3









coat - second hand
sweater - esprit (second hand)
denim shirt - pull&bear
skirt - new look
bag - new look
beanie - jennyfer
boots - bershka
Get this look for $99+ on Lookastic: White Beanie, Black and White Oversized Sweater, Navy Geometric Denim Shirt, Blue Denim Skater Skirt, Black Leather Satchel Bag, Black Leather Ankle Boots, and Navy Coat

Thanks for reading!
Love. Nastia<3

4 comments:

  1. love the skirt contrast!
    http://fromnothingtoprada.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your post! I need some Christmass mood right now jaja by the way, the colour of your skirt is awesome!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Какие хорошие советы для Новогоднего настроения! Какао с зефиром, рождественский плейлист и "Один дома" тоже в моем обязательном списке)

    BarbarianMe Blog

    ReplyDelete