May 6, 2015

Mirrored Sunglasses and Too Many Words



In these photos, I'm in the centre of Kyiv with coffee-to-go in my hands. That's one of the most common things for me. If I feel bored and there's no one to meet with me at that moment, I just go to the city centre. Alone, but not lonely:) I buy coffee, listen to music, look at the people around and just walk-walk-walk.
This outfit is quite simple, but that's what I really like about it. /at this point approximately at 2 a.m. I fell asleep and now it's 8 in the morning and I continue writing:D Good morning!:)/
What I also like is the face expression of the sloth on my t-shirt!:) Btw, you can't see it very well, but it says "I'm lazy and I know it":D 
You know, when a few sentences ago I was writing "Good morning", I accidentally wrote first "Food morning" and that is actually true!:) Because very soon I'm going to eat pizza for breakfast with one of my best friends Alyona Lobanova, who, by the way, took these amazing photos. 
Omg, too many words, yes?) That's all my morning energy. At night, I would have finished this post long time ago:) Anyway, you are my hero if you are reading this last sentence<3


denim jacket - miss selfridge
hat, t-shirt - pull&bear
skirt, bag - second hand
shoes - shellys london

Thanks for reading, really))
Love, Nastia<3

5 comments:

  1. Фотографії такі атмосферні! Дуже подобається їх колорування! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. дякую!)
      мені теж подобаються^^

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty !
    Love it !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy and elegant indeed! Even I have some awesome collection of Branded Sunglasses at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete