June 21, 2015

Better Latte than Never

I have some great news. Really great. *drum roll* I've got more than 1000 followers on Lookbook!:) Hurray!:) I'm so-so happy:) Thank you for your support, it means the whole world to me! It seemed so impossible first and now it's real. Thank you!:) And I've just thought that it would be so interesting to find out something about my readers^^ So if that's not difficult for you, you can leave me some comments here with a couple of words about you:) You'll make my day if you do so. Really!
Anyway here is me, standing with coffee. Nothing strange:) Btw, when I had my "7 days without coffee" challenge, I didn't suffer much, it was fine. So theoretically I can live without coffee. But why?)
Even this outfit looks like latte, don't you think so?:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak!<3


shirt, vest, skirt - second hand
bag - cambridge satchel
shoes - converse
sunglasses - pull&bear

Thanks for reading and following!
Love, Nastia<3

4 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful! I love the outfit and the way you did your hair!
    xx
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Поздравляю с 1000 подписчиков! Знай: это только твоя первая тысяча, будешь еще миллиону радоваться))))

    http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ох, спасибо большое))
      хоть это и не скоро будет!)

      Delete