September 12, 2015

My Autumn Obsessions

striped top - dresslink (buy here, I ordered size L)
biker jacket - pull&bear
skirt, bag - second hand
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
hat - stradivarius
np: Chet Faker – Blush

Hellooooo, autumn! I'm so happy to see you!:) Yes, it's colder in the evenings. Yes, it's difficult to get out of the blanket in the morning. Yes, you start thinking of the upcoming winter. But gosh, it's totally worth it! Wearing jackets, coats, sweaters, boots.. Oh my, what possibly can be better!:)
As you see from the title, this outfit is all about my autumn obsessions.
First of all, that's a hat. I wore hats even in summer, but now I feel like I have the full right to do it, haha!:)
A biker jacket. One of my favorite pieces ever! If you still don't have one - go and buy it! It will save your life. I'm serious.
A striped top. Yes, another striped top in my wardrobe. I'm a stripoholic, that's for sure. I will never have enough striped clothes.
A button-up skirt. That's been my biggest passion lately! You've seen this skirt already and you know that I also have a denim variant of it (I had it in this, this, and this posts). But on the top of that, I also ordered a red skirt of such kind and a black one! How crazy is that?
Sunglasses. You know how much I love them! I have so many of them already, but this pair is different for sure, as it is made from bamboo wood! Wow, right?:)
Black tights. Maybe it sounds strange, but I missed them so much during three months of summer!
As you see, in this outfit I combined lots of things I-can't-live-without. And what are yours?:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful outfit! I love the striped top ♥
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Какие сочные цвета! Чудесные фото!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only can say.... LOVE YOUR OUTFITS!
    www.theblogofgigi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stylish <3

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/2015/09/nude-cropped-blouse.html

    ReplyDelete