May 10, 2016

Be like Carrie

skirt - shein (buy here)
biker jacket - pull&bear
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
bag - boorbon
shoes - l.a.p.t.i. (buy here)
np: Argonaut & Wasp – Pistol Pump Funk

First and foremost: you don't have to wear this skirt on some holidays only! Yes, this skirt is kind of perfect for some special occasions, as you can wear it with heels and different tops and you'll look differently every single time. But it's also great to wear it on a usual weekday. Add a biker jacket and slip-ons (like I did here) or some sneakers and a denim jacket (like I did the next day, haha), sandals or lace-up flats - anything will work! Two days in a row when I was wearing this skirt I felt really special - like a combination of a princess and Carrie Bradshaw, I'm telling you! 

Thanks for the photos to my Alyona Lobanova<3

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

3 comments:

  1. I love this kind of skirts, in fact I have something similar in blue, and it is one of my favourite skirts! ; ) You combined yours lovely ; )
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Helena! Actually, even now I'm sitting at home in this skirt! It makes my mood much better:)

      Delete
  2. SLOTXO เกมใหม่ปัจจุบันปี 2023 เเนะนำเกมประสิทธิภาพสูงอัพเดทใหม่ๆมีเกมส์ให้เลือกเล่นมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกมส์ แต่ละเกมมีต้นแบบแล้วก็อัตราที่สูงเเตกแตกต่างกัน ค้ำประกันจากผู้เล่นจริง เเนวโน้มของเกม pg slot หมายถึงล้ำยุค เข้าเล่นง่ายได้เร็ว

    ReplyDelete