May 3, 2016

Unicorns Obsession

dress - booriva (buy here)
bag - coccinelle (buy here)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
boots - zara 
np: Lou Van – Twisted Sobriety (Original Mix)

The third and the last outfit from the trip to Odessa. I like the atmosphere of all the photos taken near the sea. There's definitely something magical in these shots. I miss walks along the seaside already and I want to visit the sea again in autumn. In summer, it's too hot and crowded, but in spring (and I guess in autumn too) it's just perfect. 
This look is the example of my recent outfits - it's all about combinations. A dress and boots, a biker jacket and a unicorn, pink and black. When it gets too girlish I just add something edgy to the outfit and the balance is kept! Voila:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:)

 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment