September 25, 2016

Less is More

sweater - chicwish (buy here)
jeans - bershka
watch - mockberg (buy here)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
sneakers - l.a.p.t.i. (buy here)
backpack - h&m
np: Tora – Jaigantic

I don't think I'll ever become a minimalist style blogger, although they are my absolute favorites! I always admired how those girls manage to create such fantastic outfits with the most basic pieces ever. Looking gorgeous in a white tee with jeans for me is much more impressive than looking the same way in the dress for a red carpet. Don't you agree?
Talking about my outfit, it's definitely simple, but so far is among my favorite ones. A sweater with an open back, raw hem jeans, a small backpack, minimalist sneakers - all these details create quite an interesting combo together.
And what are your thoughts about minimalist style?

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:)
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment: