October 1, 2017

How to Wear a Red Color | Fall 2017 Trend

gingham shirt - chicwish (buy here)
sneakers - nike
baseball cap - bershka
np: Cepasa - Do It All

Red is the most important color of the season, and I'm sure it's not a surprise for you. Red is everywhere nowadays. One of the daring variants to wear red is to have a total red outfit - that's what was shown in lots of fashion shows this season. But not many people are ready for such a look, and I understand them very well. The reality isn't quite ready for it:)
But how can you wear a red color in your everyday looks? The first thing that comes to my mind is a red bag. At the moment I have a handbag you can see in this post, and also a red backpack that I showed on my Instagram. I should say that red bags are very universal and go well with a lot of different color combinations. Even if you don't have any other red elements in the outfit.
Now here is the second way to add this color - a red lipstick. A timeless option, I'm sure! If one day you feel like something is missing in your outfit, maybe you just have to put red on your lips?:)
Next point in my list is a red coat. I haven't shown it yet, but I've been wearing it quite a lot already! Perfect choice of a bright outerwear, as for me. Of course, first of all, you should have coats of some basic colors - black, grey, beige. But if you have them already and think about buying a new one - consider this color. It will definitely bring your outfit to the next level!
Also, I really like wearing a red beret. I have a woolen beret, but if you want to be extremely fashionable, choose a leather one.

And what's your favorite way to wear red?

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:)
 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment: